ADSM-L

Re: Storage pool space

1998-07-31 18:55:32
Subject: Re: Storage pool space
From: "Gogineni, Sri" <SGogineni AT CAISO DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 15:55:32 -0700
Thanks Dwight and kelly,
                      considering the case where the customer  does not
opt for an additional ATL ,Should  an operator  be made available round
the clock to checkin and checkout the volumes for both information
recovery/retrieval and space reclamation.?

Presently the ATL is catering to our needs of retrieval without any
round the clock operator support.

Gogineni