ADSM-L

Tapes that a node use

1998-07-31 17:04:12
Subject: Tapes that a node use
From: Karen Krowzack <Karen.M.Krowzack AT UCM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 16:04:12 -0500
Have you any of you written an SQL statement in V3 ADSM that tells you every
tape that a node has data written on?  I know it CAN be done (probably), and
IBM software support told me they get many request for this.  But before I
try to re-invent the wheel, I thought one of your smart ADSMers might
already have done this - without doing a 'query content' two hundred times
and trying to search the outputtted results for the node in question.

If you have, can you reply with the text of the SQL text or attached it as a
file?  Thanks

Karen Krowzack
IBM Global Services
Tieline 461, x7309