ADSM-L

Admin deleted, job not run

1998-07-31 08:35:08
Subject: Admin deleted, job not run
From: Tom Brooks <tbrooks AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 05:35:08 PDT
Actually, warnings were placed into the code almost 2 years ago. Depending
on your platform, the fix would be in Level 18 for ADSM V1, and Level 12 for
ADSM V2. Obviously it would be in V3 base. The way it works is: If you do
the modification on the admin id from the server console, the message informs
admin that there are schedules which will not run. If mod done from admin
command line client, and comfirmation has not been turned off, a prompt will
appear informing the admin of pending failure of schedules if the mod is
completed. I'm not sure what happens from the admin GUI, but I would expect
similar behavior to the admin command line client.

Tom Brooks
ADSM Development