ADSM-L

Re: Re[2]: Admin deleted, job not run

1998-07-30 23:01:42
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Admin deleted, job not run
From: Nicholas Cassimatis <nickpc AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 23:01:42 -0400
Trevor,

I see what you want, and I can agree that would be beneficial.  Why not take it
a step further?  When you delete an  ADMIN ID, all of the schedules that were
assigned to the deleted ADMIN ID are reassigned to the deleting ADMIN ID.  If
ADMINA takes over for ADMINB, have ADMINA delete ADMINB, and all of the
schedules change over at that time.

Nick Cassimatis
nickpc AT us.ibm DOT com

If you don't have the time to do it right the first time, where will you find
the time to do it again?