ADSM-L

Re: web client

1998-07-30 18:17:35
Subject: Re: web client
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 18:17:35 -0400
Hello Daniel,

Okay, two things:

1) Do you have an account called "test" on your AIX machine?
The account you specify with mkwspswd must match the account
on AIX.

2) When starting webshell, don't use "webstart". Instead, use:

webshell 2121 /usr/lpp/adsm/bin/wsstuff

You can use a different port number than 2121 if you wish.
/usr/lpp/adsm/bin/wsstuff is where the password generated by
mkwspswd is located. The port number and directory are the defaults.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Storage Systems Division
ADSM Client Development
e-mail: storman AT us.ibm DOT com

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 07/30/98 02:39:11 PM