ADSM-L

Re: Maint level question

1998-07-29 01:11:55
Subject: Re: Maint level question
From: Gary Johnson <GJOHNSO AT CLEAR.CO DOT NZ>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 17:11:55 +1200
Hilary,
        Thanks for that, however, the command you gave me I think is AIX
and MVS doesn't like it.  I think I'll end up badgering our IBM rep I
suspect.
Regards,
Gary Johnson
Operations Analyst  (Emergency Planning)
IT Operations,  Technology Operations
CLEAR Communications Ltd
12th floor,  49 Symonds Street, Auckland, 1001, New Zealand
* phone:  64-9-912-4200
     fax:      64-9-912-4454