ADSM-L

Re: Admin deleted, job not run

1998-07-28 12:12:06
Subject: Re: Admin deleted, job not run
From: Sheelagh Treweek <sheelagh.treweek AT COMPUTING-SERVICES.OXFORD.AC DOT UK>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 17:12:06 +0100
Are there any other little dependencies on the creating/updating admin that
one might not be aware of?  I recently wanted to remove an admin and got a
hint that the schedules might not run, but no other warnings?

Thanks, Sheelagh
Sheelagh Treweek                         Email: sheelagh.treweek AT oucs.ox.ac
DOT uk
Sheelagh Treweek                         Email: sheelagh.treweek AT oucs.ox.ac
DOT uk
Oxford University Computing Services     Tel:   +44 (0)1865 273205
13 Banbury Road, Oxford, OX2 6NN, UK     Fax:   +44 (0)1865 273275