ADSM-L

Restoring Windows 95 Workstation

1998-07-28 11:14:55
Subject: Restoring Windows 95 Workstation
From: "Moir,Betsy" <betsy.moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 10:14:55 -0500
I have a customer who is testing restoring an entire Windows95 system using
ADSM DOS.  He is running into a TCP/IP connection failure error when he
invokes DSMCIBM.EXE restore c:\*.* -subdir=yes.  He's using Microsoft's
TCP/IP boot disk and he can log into the network and see network drives after
booting with this diskette.  He wants to know what files are needed from the
ADSM DOS version in order to do a restore, and does anyone have any ideas or
suggestions as to why we're getting the TCP/IP connection failure?

Thanks in advance.