ADSM-L

Re: ADSM v3 trying to Backup/Restore to Microsoft Cluster

1998-07-27 20:57:39
Subject: Re: ADSM v3 trying to Backup/Restore to Microsoft Cluster
From: "Whitehead, Hilary" <HWhitehead AT CAISO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 17:57:39 -0700
We are running ADSM Client on a cluster of Lotus Notes Servers.  We
treat each node as its own client.  We choose to backup only one of the
two (they are replicating, though we could backup both but decided there
was no need to) and if we must restore, we could restore to either node
in the cluster.

Hilary Whitehead
IBM Global Services