ADSM-L

Re: Reclaim error

1998-07-27 18:25:23
Subject: Re: Reclaim error
From: Trevor Foley <Trevor.Foley AT BANKERSTRUST.COM DOT AU>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 08:25:23 +1000
Hi Debbie,

This looks like the primary copy of the files on that volume are not
available for copying. I'd try to work out why that is the case. Is the
volume holding the primary copies in the library? Does in have media
errors?

You could put the offsite volume back in the library and then do a MOVE
DATA on it. That should free it up.

Trevor