ADSM-L

Lotus Notes Agent ADSM.

1998-07-24 07:11:31
Subject: Lotus Notes Agent ADSM.
From: "Bert Geebelen AT cem DOT be" <Bert_Geebelen AT CEM DOT BE>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 13:11:31 +0200
Hello ADSM'mers,

I've got a scenario, somehow like this:

I'm using an ADSM Lotus Notes Agent to backup Notes-databases. The platform
is a NT-server V4.0 SP3.
The agent is V2R1.
To schedule the incremental backup of the databases I'm using the
schedule-mechanism of the ADSM NT Client, with the command-option.
The instruction entered as a parameter in de command-scheduler is an
dsmnotes-instruction with several parameters.
This instruction works as you enter it at a command prompt.
In the dsmsched.log the return code is 0. So the the scheduled event
completes fine. However, the backup does not start.

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Bert Geebelen.