ADSM-L

ADSM Version 3 server install

1998-07-23 12:01:02
Subject: ADSM Version 3 server install
From: Aysegul Cayci <aysegul AT POLARIS.COM DOT TR>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 19:01:02 +0300
When starting the install program for ADSM Version 3 on a NT server, I
receive the following message and the installation donot start.
Install detected an additional Winlogon shell extension
c:\ibmavnt\iavlogon.exe . Due to software limitations the install will
exit. Please see the Read Me First - Shell Extension Conflict section.
We have IBM antivirus program installed on our server.
I have looked at the Read Me First files and could not find the named
section.
Does anyone know what is meant by the message or where I can find referred
section?
Thanks.