ADSM-L

FULL TAPE

1998-07-23 11:14:25
Subject: FULL TAPE
From: Brian Nick <BRIAN_NICK AT PHL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 11:14:25 -0400
Hello everyone,

  I hope someone can help me here. We are running ADSM V3.1.12 on OS/390
V2.4.
I am using DRM to move tapes off-site and I believe that I saw something
similar to
this on the list before but I couldn't find anything in the archives so
here it goes.

I have a tape in my off-site copypool (M00578) that is 0.0% utilized but
still marked as
full. In my attempts to recover this tape I have tried a MOVE DATA, which
fails due to
the empty volume, and I have tried to delete the volume which is also
unsuccessful.

Is there a way to get the  volume status to empty?? Any help would be
appreciated.

                    Thanks,
                         'B'

Brian Nick