ADSM-L

Re: Licensing of ADSM-server

1998-07-20 22:29:17
Subject: Re: Licensing of ADSM-server
From: Jennifer Davis <jedavis AT DFW DOT NET>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 21:29:17 -0500
Install the code that came on the CD that should have shipped with the
licenses.
I believe that you can not register licenses with "Try & Buy" installed. In
contrast, after installing your GA code, the licensing should work.

At 07:59 AM 7/20/98 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi ADSMers
>
>I am trying to register a try and buy version. We initially installed the
try and buy version and now I want to register the licenses that we bought.
If I try to do this I get a message ANR9638W which says the following:-
>The License authorization file is required for formal licensing for the
Windows NT server. Contact your service representative for assistence.

>Could anybody help as our try and buy version is about to expire and the
administrators manual doesn't give me a lot to go on.