ADSM-L

Re: Multiple opt files.

1998-07-17 15:20:22
Subject: Re: Multiple opt files.
From: "Clendenny, Ronald D." <rdclendenny AT CAL.AMEREN DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 14:20:22 -0500
Along similar lines, I need to run different pre and post commands at
different times of day for the same client.  Since the pre and post
commands are in the dsm.sys file, of which there is only one.  How can
this be done?

Ron Clendenny
Callaway Nuclear Plant
Fulton, Missouri
<rdclendenny AT cal.ameren DOT com>

On Friday, July 17, 1998 1:29 PM, Ramiro Sejas
[SMTP:soporte AT INFOTRON.COM DOT AR] wrote:
> Hi.
> I have installed an ADSM (V.3 R.1 for Win NT) server and some other
ADSM