ADSM-L

Re: Controlled migration

1998-07-17 09:13:29
Subject: Re: Controlled migration
From: "Stephen Pronchick Jr." <PRONCHS AT PJM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 09:13:29 -0400
Yes setup a sched to update the disk storagepool to zero and a sched to
reset it back . [ upd stg poolname hi=0 ]
You can run these scheds prior to the backup schedules.
You can increase the disk pool size to accommodate the scheduled
backups.Then force a migration at a time that is more convenient to
offload to tape.