ADSM-L

Re: Useful 'move data' options

1998-07-17 08:15:57
Subject: Re: Useful 'move data' options
From: Hilton Tina <HiltonT AT TCE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 07:15:57 -0500
I think another handy addition to either mov data or reclamation would
be to move all the active files to a set of tapes, separate from the
inactive files.  It that was done every so often it would reduce the
number of tapes needed to restore a node.  I've had some people try to
get me to schedule full backups to accomplish this, but I've been able
to refuse so far.

Anyone else agree?