ADSM-L

time stamps

1998-07-14 14:40:18
Subject: time stamps
From: Scott Knight <sknight AT COLUMBIA.K12.MO DOT US>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 13:40:18 -0500
The time stamps on the records logged in dsmerror.log and
dsmsched.log on my unix clients are in GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
instead of the local time.  I could not find any references as to why
this is happening in the documentation.  Anyone have any ideas?

Please reply directly to me if possible. Thanks....
--
Scott Knight                    + District Technology Engineer
Scott Knight                    + District Technology Engineer