ADSM-L

Re: New in ADSM-World - Problems with the understanding of the ma nagement classes

1998-07-14 03:33:24
Subject: Re: New in ADSM-World - Problems with the understanding of the ma nagement classes
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 09:33:24 +0200
Katja,

for me, the best way is Archiving every 6 months.

You could also make a backup every 6 month, coding another nodename in
dsm.opt, specifying then specific copy groups. Of course it costs you
another client license. THis new nodename allows to not mix versions between
daily backups and bi-annual ones.

Regards,

René Lambelet - *3543 - *A581
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestlé - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41/21/924'35'43 / Fax: ++41/21/924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com