ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Try and Buy on NT

1998-07-10 10:34:20
Subject: Re: ADSM Try and Buy on NT
From: David Beardsley <DavidBeardsley AT WINN-DIXIE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 10:34:20 -0400
I am currently doing this.. if you want to please feel free to contact
me.. I also have IBM
Reps onsite with me..

David "Backup Guru Of WD" Beardsley
Sr. Technical Programmer
Winn Dixie Stores Inc.
(904)783-5809
DavidBeardsley AT Winn-Dixie DOT com <mailto:DavidBeardsley AT Winn-Dixie DOT
com>
WWW.WINNDIXIE.COM <http://WWW.WINNDIXIE.Com>