ADSM-L

Re: Nov 4.11 clients

1998-07-10 04:48:59
Subject: Re: Nov 4.11 clients
From: Tom Anstey <tom.anstey AT COMPUTING-SERVICES.OXFORD.AC DOT UK>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 09:48:59 +0100
The files seem to be sent "as they are".  If you try restoring them
to a volume that does not have compression enabled, then you will
have problems.  Our advice to network administrators is to avoid
Novell's compression if possible.  Hard disk space is sufficiently
cheap as to make it unnecessary.

Tom Anstey