ADSM-L

Re: Server Detected System Error...

1998-07-10 03:43:06
Subject: Re: Server Detected System Error...
From: Stefan Cina <stefan.cina AT ZURICH DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 09:43:06 +0200
We have the same problem too. Yesterday I set the maximum size file of the
storage pool (disk) to 1 byte (files are directly backuped on tape and not
on disk first) and after that the scheduled backup was successful.

Stefan Cina

Steven P Roder <tkssteve AT ACSU.BUFFALO DOT EDU> on 07/09/98 04:01:37 PM