ADSM-L

ADSM 3.1.1.3 errors

1998-07-09 10:18:07
Subject: ADSM 3.1.1.3 errors
From: Julie Phinney <jphinney AT HUMANA DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 09:18:07 -0500
The internal server errors I've been having with the 3.1.1.3 server and NT
clients are happening on small files too. But it only happens on those NT
servers that I have backing up direct to tape.  IBM mentioned it may be
problem with tape handling/timing.   When I switched one of the NT servers
to be direct to disk instead of direct to tape, that fixed it for that
server.  But that will be unacceptable for all of my large NT-Notes servers
that are having this problem.
Julie