ADSM-L

Re: adsm and novell encrypted password

1998-07-09 04:26:06
Subject: Re: adsm and novell encrypted password
From: Alain Ricois <Alain.Ricois AT IBESIS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 09:26:06 +0100
     Option NWPWFILE is only used to store netware username and password

     If you set  PASSWORDACCESS option to generate  the adsm client  ask
     you to enter the node password  the first time and store it encrypted
     in a file

     Be careful if the password expires on the server the client generate
     automaticly a new password.

     Regards

     Alain.Ricois AT ibesis DOT com