ADSM-L

Re: adsm and novell encrypted password

1998-07-08 17:01:34
Subject: Re: adsm and novell encrypted password
From: Cindy Cannam <CCannam AT GENAM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 16:01:34 -0500
Jerry:

Yes, I've reviewed a number of solutions to this problem just in the last
24 hours. Unfortunately, the users are very "old-time", and now are shaky
about ADSM's ability to functionally backup their data.  Of course, having
the Novell analyst unload DSMC during a massive TCP/IP problem yesterday,
and crashing the server as a result may be more the reason the users are
having trouble than questioning ADSM's ability. I will, however, look over
the number of options everyone has provided today, and put something in
place ASAP. Thanks much!

CLC

Jerry Lawson <jlawson AT THEHARTFORD DOT COM> on 07/08/98 03:32:42 PM