ADSM-L

Re: Language Error

1998-07-08 14:11:19
Subject: Re: Language Error
From: "Moir,Betsy" <betsy.moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 13:11:19 -0500
Cris -

This is one of the statements  I mentioned that we add to the autoexec.bat.
But perhaps in version 3 there's someplace else you can do it.   This is what
the version 2 documentation has to say:

" If you decide to run ADSM from a directory other than the directory used
  during installation, you need to do the following to your autoexec.bat
  file:

  1.  Ensure that the current PATH statement includes the directory where
      the ADSM executable files reside.  For example:

           SET PATH=C:\ADSM;...

 2.  Define the DSM_CONFIG environment variable to point to where your
     options file resides.  For example:

          SET DSM_CONFIG=C:\ADSM\DSM.OPT

 3.  Define the DSM_DIR environment variable to point to the directory
     where all other ADSM files reside.  For example:

          SET DSM_DIR=C:\ADSM "

This is also necessary when the options file has a different name.

Good luck - I for one sure hope this gets fixed soon.

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 07/08/98 01:03:16 PM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU @ INTERNET