ADSM-L

Dataset name in HDR1 label

1998-07-08 12:41:54
Subject: Dataset name in HDR1 label
From: "Rupp Thomas (Illwerke)" <thomas.rupp AT ILLWERKE.CO DOT AT>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 17:41:54 +0100
I'm setting up ADSM for VM 2.1. Now I try to use CA DYNAM/T
controlled tapes for database and storagepool backups.
I have configured an EXIT machine and modified the DSMMOUNT
EXEC.
But when I start a BACKUP DB I get message

ANR5371E 017: Volume 001264 data set name "EXIT1.ADSM.DBBKUP"
in HDR1 label cannot be overwritten with DBBKUP data set name
"ADSM.DBB".

What I have found so far is:
*       ADSM wants a blank dataset name in HDR1.
*       CADYNAM/T writes the name of the EXIT maschine + datasetname

Is there a way I can change the dataset names ADSM wants to write?
Or any other way to avoid this problem?

Kind regards
Thomas Rupp
Vorarlberger Illwerke AG