ADSM-L

Re: EMC's Enterprise Data Manager

1998-07-08 07:17:47
Subject: Re: EMC's Enterprise Data Manager
From: David Beardsley <DavidBeardsley AT WINN-DIXIE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 07:17:47 -0400
I am currently implementing ADSM v3 and am looking at using EMC's Time
Finer application.
Does anyone know of any problems with doing this.. I am backing up about
4.2TB of EMC storage.
.
David Beardsley
Sr. Technical Programmer
Winn Dixie Stores Inc.
DavidBeardsley AT Winn-Dixie DOT com <mailto:DavidBeardsley AT Winn-Dixie DOT
com>
WWW.WINNDIXIE.COM <http://WWW.WINNDIXIE.Com>