ADSM-L

ADSM 3.1.13 on MVS, NT client

1998-07-07 12:58:19
Subject: ADSM 3.1.13 on MVS, NT client
From: Julie Phinney <jphinney AT HUMANA DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 11:58:19 -0500
I upgraded ADSM on MVS to the latest maintenance, 3.1.1.3 on Monday June
29.  Since then I have had daily occurrences of this error (I've not had it
before that I know of, a check of the activity log shows at least not in
the last month )
In the ADSM server log:
ANR0530W  - internal server error detected  (and it indicates one of our
Win NT Lotus Notes clients)
In  the Win NT Lotus Notes client log:
ANS4301E - server detected system error
And the backup stops.

This is only happening on Win NT Lotus Notes clients.  It doesn't happen on
all of them.  But it happens daily on at least one of them.   The Win NT
clients are at ADSM  v2.1.6 or 2.1.7.     We are not running the Lotus
Notes Connect Agent on them.
Has anyone else who's upgraded their MVS server to 3.1.13 seen the ANR0530W
error since upgrading?
I've a call into IBM on it, I was just wondering if anyone else has seen
it.
Thanks,
Julie