ADSM-L

Problem with ADSM V3 and StorageTek 9714

1998-07-07 10:50:58
Subject: Problem with ADSM V3 and StorageTek 9714
From: Cyndi Pearce x7440 <SNOCKW AT VMS.SAS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 10:50:58 -0400
Hi All,

I've run into a strange problem with my StorageTek 9714. Whenever
we try to CHECKIN tapes, LABEL or AUDIT LIBRARY we get the following error
message:

ANR9999D mmsscsi.c (3599): Element address mismatch, slotinfo.elem=99,
 slotInv.addr=0

We are running V3 of the ADSM server on an NT box. It will let us CHECKOUT
tapes but it seems all other efforts to access the library give us the
above message. I've checked device and library configuration according to
ADSM and it looks fine.

Any ideas???

Thanks!

Cyndi Pearce

 Cyndi Pearce                    SAS Institute Inc.
 snockw AT vms.sas DOT com              SAS Campus Drive
 VMS Systems Support             E217
 (919)677-8000 x7440             Cary, NC 27513