ADSM-L

Re: WinNT v3 dsmcutil and optfile

1998-07-06 17:02:13
Subject: Re: WinNT v3 dsmcutil and optfile
From: Julie Walter <Julie.Walter AT UALBERTA DOT CA>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 15:02:13 -0600
Hi Greg,

Thanks for the response.  I've done everything you've said short of creating
a separate directory.  Should it not be able to do the same running from the
current directory where all the files you named already exist?  My ADSM
files reside in win32app/IBM/adsm/baclient, I ran the service install from
that directory issuing the exact same command as you.  I don't mind creating
a new directory, however I don't understand the logistics behind it - all
the needed files are already in the current one.  ADSM is being rolled out
to a huge clientele right away and I would like to make this as simple as
possible so that with instructions our users can set it up on their own,
rather than myself going to everyones machine - wishful thinking I know.
Thanks again Greg.

Julie