ADSM-L

ADSM newsgroup

1998-07-01 11:33:07
Subject: ADSM newsgroup
From: Bob Booth - CSO <booth AT CHIANTI.CSO.UIUC DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 09:33:07 -0600
Now that it has been mentioned..

UIUC used to have a listserv list to news gateway that allowed the list to
be viewed as a news group.  I found it VERY helpful in reading the threads
of posts and replys.  The program used the subject line to do threading, and
was very readable.

Due to a mailer problem, the our news host was denied access to the list, and
we have not been able to use the program since.

If people would be interested in this, we would be willing to allow anyone
to access this list->news gateway.  Please contact the this lists administrator
for appeals to turn the function back on.

Thanks,

Bob Booth UIUC