ADSM-L

Re: NT3.5 retrieve problem

1998-06-30 21:12:19
Subject: Re: NT3.5 retrieve problem
From: Michael Richard <Michael_Richard AT COMPUWARE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 20:12:19 EST
     This problem was solved due to permissions of the files being higher
     then the id being used was allowed. They were NTFS and the id tring to
     restore them did not have the correct permission levels to retrieve
     the files and place them in correct path. Once proper permission were
     used it worked fine. No longer problem.