ADSM-L

Re: Backup of Network Appliance NetApp F630

1998-06-27 13:41:54
Subject: Re: Backup of Network Appliance NetApp F630
From: Laszlo Nemeth <laz AT SYBASE DOT COM>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 11:41:54 -0600
backup a .snapshot instead of the top level file system and you will save
ALOT
of processing time also you can use a cron job to create the .snapshot and
run the
adsm inc job at 6pm and have a 24 hour window in which to finish.

laz
ps one side affect of cron is will it email you what it backed up

Michelle Duncan - NCS NSO <micki AT SYNOPSYS DOT COM> on 06/26/98 06:16:15 PM