ADSM-L

wfw 311 and adsm v2 client

1998-06-25 02:49:49
Subject: wfw 311 and adsm v2 client
From: Thierry ITTY <thierry.itty AT BESANCON DOT ORG>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 02:49:49 -0400
Hi,

On a WfW 311 platform, with a ADSM v2 client, when I select "archive by
file spec *.* include subdirs", and I ask adsm to show me all the files and
let me choose those I want to put in the archive, I don't see all of them.
It looks like a local client display problem, as the list seems limited to
the n (unknown) first files, and I dont see the same ones depending on the
sorting criteria.

Has anyone else the same problem ? Did he solve it ? How ?

TIA
Mes idees n'engagent que moi (vieux proverbe du Net)

Thierry ITTY
eMail : Thierry.Itty AT Besancon DOT org               FRANCE