ADSM-L

Re: NT v3, where's the ADSM Scheduler Service Installation?

1998-06-23 10:04:47
Subject: Re: NT v3, where's the ADSM Scheduler Service Installation?
From: Cindy Cannam <CCannam AT GENAM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 09:04:47 -0500
Or to save yourself some true scripting frustration, use the old
DSMCSCVI.EXE file (this is the old method of loading the scheduler service
in V2). Make certain you copy the ADSM32.DLL file over with this executable
because it won't work without it (the ADSMV3.DLL must only be for V3
clients, and seemingly has no effect on the V2 DSMCSCVI file). I've found
that when doing multiple NT installs (like in the middle of the night when
the machines are finally idle), that the DSMCSCVI utility is worth the
extra step.

Have fun!

C.L.Cannam
Storage Management
GENAM/St. Louis, MO/USA
ccannam AT genam DOT com

"Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM> on 06/23/98 07:39:26
AM