ADSM-L

AW: Include Exclude on Windows

1998-06-22 04:48:16
Subject: AW: Include Exclude on Windows
From: Michael Bartl <michael.bartl AT ZENTRALE.ADAC DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 10:48:16 +0200
Ganesan,
symbolic links on NT/Win95 systems do not get followed by ADSM. The
symbolic link is a very unreliable, nearly unusable feature, as Windows
only creates a file with the extension ".LNK" that CAN represent a
symbolic link for 32bit GUI applications. From the commandline you'll
see the LNK-File and ADSM just does a backup of this file.

Regards,
Michael
--
Michael H. Bartl