ADSM-L

Re: V2 -V3 migration issues with Password Generate

1998-06-19 15:58:42
Subject: Re: V2 -V3 migration issues with Password Generate
From: ALLEN BARTH <abarth AT KEMPER DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 14:58:42 -0500
     I had the same problem, but in AIX.  There's an entry in dsm.sys
     "PasswordDir" which points to where ADSM is supposed to store/check
     the encrypted/generated password for the node.  In my case that entry
     got removed.  I just put it back, and did a "dsmc i" as root to reseed
     the password, everything worked fine after that.

     Regards,
     Al Barth