ADSM-L

Audit Library trouble with barcodes

1998-06-19 08:04:16
Subject: Audit Library trouble with barcodes
From: "John W. Stephens" <John_W_Stephens AT NOTES.PW DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 08:04:16 EDT
My Environment is a NT 4.0 server running ADSM v3.1.1.3

I am wondering has anyone had any trouble running the Audit Library command
with a STK 9174 unit and ADSM randomly saying it cannot read the barcodes and
have to insert multiple  tapes to read the labels.

I am experiencing very random slots that ADSM Audit Library says the barcode
can not be read on, We have swapped labels , tapes etc,,,and each time Audit
Library is ran the Slots it says it can't read are different..

Thanks for the input.

John Stephens