ADSM-L

Re: Restore to different name

1998-06-16 15:24:01
Subject: Re: Restore to different name
From: Doug Thorneycroft <dthorneycroft AT LACSD DOT ORG>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 12:24:01 -0700
I don't know how to do it from the GUI, but from the command line, just
specify the new name:
dsmc> restore "{DATA}\mystuff\file.old" c:\file.new
would restore the file named "file.old" form the "data" filespace,
"mystuff" directory
to the root directory of the C: drive, with then new name of "file.new"