ADSM-L

Re: ADSM server won't start

1998-06-16 03:18:08
Subject: Re: ADSM server won't start
From: Thierry ITTY <thierry.itty AT BESANCON DOT ORG>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 03:18:08 -0400
ANR0000E Unable to open language AMENG for message formatting.
This message appears when adsm is unable to find the message repository.
It may "hide" any other message : for instance, I used to get it when I run
dsmlabel while not root.
I guess your product directory has got problem. At least some configuration
files have disappeared.
Check you still have your database files, log files and disk storage pools
files...
Hth,

A 07:37 16/06/1998 +0200, vous avez écrit :
>Hi.
>I've also saw the ANR0000E msg when i started dsmserv outsite
>/usr/lpp/adsmserv/bin.
>
>Kaj

Mes idees n'engagent que moi (vieux proverbe du Net)

Thierry ITTY
eMail : Thierry.Itty AT Besancon DOT org               FRANCE