ADSM-L

Re: V3.1.1.3 for AIX

1998-06-15 04:25:30
Subject: Re: V3.1.1.3 for AIX
From: Thierry ITTY <thierry.itty AT BESANCON DOT ORG>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 04:25:30 -0400
A 16:38 12/06/1998 -0600, vous avez écrit :
>FYI
>
>This code adds an entry in the /etc/inittab file for an IBM ssi executable
>that creates havoc with the existing OpenMicrosystems ssi, DTELM, and
>ADSMServer entry. BEWARE!!!

Hi Daniel,

I just installed 3.1.13 and saw /etc/inittab update. I guess my AIX won't
suffer this. But I'm confused : can you tell me what this daemon does ? Is
it really necessary ?
Mes idees n'engagent que moi (vieux proverbe du Net)

Thierry ITTY
eMail : Thierry.Itty AT Besancon DOT org               FRANCE