ADSM-L

Tape Header info for data extraction

1998-06-12 17:51:22
Subject: Tape Header info for data extraction
From: Luis Lopes <llopes AT IMAP.RCC.RYERSON DOT CA>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 17:51:22 -0400
Hello,

I've run into a problem where I've lost the database and the last
database backup occurred a number of weeks ago.

Looking at data on the tape, there is header information which
I probably could use to extract the data. Is this information
available for public consumption????
I'm currently building a tool to extract the data from the
tapes and any information into it would help me much!

Thanks,
        luis...

--
Luis Lopes