ADSM-L

IRIX client /etc/adsm/SpaceMan/config/dsmmigfstab?

1973-01-02 09:43:13
Subject: IRIX client /etc/adsm/SpaceMan/config/dsmmigfstab?
From: Pat Wilson <paw AT NORTHSTAR.DARTMOUTH DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 16:02:13 +22300919
I've just installed a v3.1.1.2 SGI IRIX client.  It wrote 3MB of
errorlog whining about
        cannot open file /etc/adsm/SpaceMan/config/dsmmigfstab: No such file or
directory.
before I noticed (at which point I created the file, just to shut
it up).  I can't figure out where it's getting the idea I should
have such a file - we're not using HSM (yet), and it's not
mentioned in any of the configuration files...

Any hints as to where this is happening?

Thanks.

Pat Wilson
paw AT dartmouth DOT edu