ADSM-L

MVS-Server/SQL table volumeusage wrong contents

1998-06-10 09:24:10
Subject: MVS-Server/SQL table volumeusage wrong contents
From: Michael Hartmann <Michael_Hartmann AT TRINKAUS DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 14:24:10 +0100
Hello ADSM-er,

I have found that ADSM table "volumeusage" does
not contain what one would expect. My query was
select * from volumeusage
to see the whole contents of the table.
My intention was to view all the tapes belonging to
one special node. But the table only contains the
tapes belonging to one filespace of this node.
As far as I can see it, the table only contains entries
for *one* filespace for each node!
We have MVS ADSM Server V3.1.1.2 (latest available)
For sure anybody has seen this, or not?

Regards
Michael Hartmann
System development
Bankhaus Trinkaus & Burkhardt
Koenigsallee 21-23
40212 Duesseldorf
Phone: ++49+211 910 2364
E-Mail: michael_hartmann AT trinkaus DOT de

                                         _____
 Der Austausch von Nachrichten mit Trinkaus & Burkhardt via E-Mail dient
ausschliesslich Informationszwecken. Rechtsgeschaeftliche Erklaerungen
duerfen ueber dieses Medium nicht ausgetauscht werden.

Correspondence with Trinkaus & Burkhardt via e-mail is only for information
purposes. This medium is not to be used for the exchange of legally-binding
communications.