ADSM-L

Antwort: ADSM : Restore to different nodes.

1998-06-08 10:34:01
Subject: Antwort: ADSM : Restore to different nodes.
From: Martin Marbach <MAM AT GRS DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 15:34:01 +0100
Yes,

start the client with the nodename-parameter :

# dsm  -nodename=backup-node

Martin

I am sure I have read that we can do a restore to a different node than
I am sure I have read that we can do a restore to a different node than
we backed-up from. If this is so (and I wasn't dreaming!) please would
some-one let me know how. I normally use the GUI to do my restores.

We are running AIX 4.1.5
ADSM Server 2.1.5
ADSM Client 2.1.10

Many thanks

Grant Cohn

Shell & BP South African Petroleum Refineries
Durban, South Africa.
Tel     :   (+27)  (0)31 - 480 1610
e-mail :   grant .cohn AT sapref DOT com