ADSM-L

Re: Database/recovery log mdisks consolidation

1998-06-05 11:52:39
Subject: Re: Database/recovery log mdisks consolidation
From: Claudia Masters <cmaster1 AT TUELECTRIC DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 10:52:39 -0500
Pascal,

This is documented in the Admin Reference.  The general idea is to allocate
your database volume (it has to be large enough to hold the volumes you
want
to delete.)  Then delete the smaller database volumes.  The delete command
automatically begins the data movement.

Pascal DESTOUCHES <pascal.destouches AT CEGEDIM DOT FR> on 06/05/98 10:02:00