ADSM-L

Re: Anyone else having server database contention problems?

1998-06-05 09:19:31
Subject: Re: Anyone else having server database contention problems?
From: Bill Quintrell <Bill_Quintrell AT PROVIDENTCOMPANIES DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 09:19:31 -0400
Bill Quintrell@PROVIDENT LIFE
06/05/98 09:19 AM
Yes, all objects were archive from the same filespace and we are also using
version 2.
In our case, the filespace is unimportant and stays the same.  It is the
object name that is unique.
We have always wanted to find an ADSM developer to better understand the
internal index technique to the database.
For example, if we distributed the filespace names - would that help?
Also, this was one of the 2 reasons for wanting to "rename" an archived
object from the API (still don't think you can).