ADSM-L

Re: Help on ANS4032E

1998-06-04 16:37:04
Subject: Re: Help on ANS4032E
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 1998 15:37:04 -0500
     Well, we have a problem open with IBM currently and it just got passed
     from Level-2 to the developers...

     Well, I just did a little checking...  in the trace info they saw some
     things pointing to an error they have just corrected.

     Your platform seems to be some DOS/Windows... all I know is there is a
     fixTEST version for AIX4.2 that we have retrieved and with this
     fixTEST version were able to restore the file in question that was
     backed up from a sun solaris box and received the error during an
     attempted restore to a sun solaris box, and also during the restore to
     an aix box.

     All I can say is there is a fixTEST version for AIX 4.2 and not any
     version for sun solaris 1.6

     Your platform ? ? ?

     later,
           Dwight