ADSM-L

Re: HSM FOR NT

1998-06-02 12:10:33
Subject: Re: HSM FOR NT
From: Julie Phinney <jphinney AT HUMANA DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 11:10:33 -0500
Hi Mike,
I have an OPEN/Stor 2 GB free trial CD that I was going to install but
haven't had time to do yet. So they are creating a new product all
together, or just renaming this one?
I may have to call for more information before I jump into this one..
Julie Phinney
(Green Bay, WI)

Mike Garcia <mike.garcia AT CONPAPERS DOT COM> on 06/02/98 07:57:03 AM